Pay by credit card or bank transfer, then download your product.
30 minutes free technical support.
The Pika Software Affiliate Program
With more than twenty years of proven excellence in creating award-winning and leading edge products, Pika Software maintains an enviable reputation for customer loyalty, buyer preference, and post-sales support. With a unique approach to developing essential tools for technical professionals, Pika Software is recognized for maintaining, and continually expanding its heterogeneous database support and multi-platform development environments.
Pika Software achieved this success with direct support and influence from its network of partners. We recognize the need to not only provide the best tools for developers and data management professionals; but also to support our customers with deployment, training, and development. Working with our partner network, Pika Software can give its customers the most complete and best-fit solution.
As you might expect from a company that provides software to meet some quite specific needs, Pika Software runs a number of partner programs, each designed to support our customers with essential skills and expertise. Our partner programs include affiliate marketing.
Join the Pika Software affiliate program and team up with an innovative software company to earn extra revenue from your web site. By linking from your site to ours, you can earn commissions on sales that you refer to our store.
- Earn 50% commission on the selling price of all products.
- Participate in special product promotions.
- Choose from a variety of ready-to-publish marketing banners to promote products on your site.
- Easy-to-use tools to track success.
- Performance Incentives:
- 1 to 20 sales: earn 50% commission on each sale.
- 21 to 50 sales: earn 60% commission on each sale.
- 51 to 100 sales: earn 70% commission on each sale.
- More than 100 sales: earn 80% commission on each sale.
- Get paid weekly.
- Open to all countries and territories.
- The program is completely free.
As a Pika Software publisher, your site may not:
- Use manipulative words/tactics (fake coupons, “click this link for a discount,” etc…) to gain clicks/sales
- Allow ads on any sites or pages for which you are not directly responsible or any sites that have not been reviewed and approved by Pika Software staff
- Contain user-submitted content that is not moderated
- Infringe on any material protected by copyright
- Contain any adult, nudity, sexually explicit, or mature content, use explicit language, or link to adult or sexually explicit content
- Contain racial, ethnic, political, or hate mongering
- Contain investment advice, or money-making opportunities not permitted under law
- Contain gratuitous displays of violence or profanity
- Contain material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm
- Contain promotion of illegal substances or activities, such as online gambling, how to build a bomb, counterfeit money, etc.
- Go inactive for a period longer than 6 months. "Inactive" is defined by making zero affiliate sales during a given timeframe.